More than a payroll solution
Harnessing innovative web-based technology, ADP freedom is more than a payroll solution - it is a web-based alternative that offers a streamlined approach to remuneration and beyond.
Ultimately, ADP freedom is an integrated 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) payroll and HR solution, which removes the need for costly software updates and reduces the risks associated with non-compliance.
How does ADP freedom work?
As a SaaS solution, instead of keeping your information on servers in-house, it is held securely by ADP, hosted on the internet. This convenient option can be accessed by authorised employees at any time, from any location. Plus, with changes reflected automatically, ADP freedom always adheres to the latest HMRC rules and regulations.
ADP offers two levels of web-based service:
ADP freedom ps: Suitable for businesses with a headcount of 50 staff or above, this option is an in-house software solution, which helps remove the cumbersome and time-consuming tasks associated with payroll processing.
ADP freedom ms: A fully-managed end-to-end payroll service which encompasses payslip admin, data inputting, checking and BACs transfers. ADP experts will also liaise with HMRC at tax year end on your behalf. This alternative is ideal for companies of 100+ employees.
In addition, all employees may have access to the system. Employees can access the self-service option to add personal details, view e-payslips or make holiday requests, whilst managers are able to approve requests, generate reports and manage performance.
What are the benefits of using this solution?
- Payroll: Facilitates all payroll processing, including back pay and sickness management. Updates are made in real time and the flexible system allows for integration with existing benefits platforms.
- Resourcing: Our solution encourages attraction through easy vacancy management and improves retention by actively managing talent. Reporting tools also allow for accurate resource forecasting so businesses can ensure their headcount is sufficient.
- Development: To help managers and team leaders, ADP freedom manages the appraisal and performance measurement processes, assists in defining succession plans, delivers training and can carry out skills evaluations to determine gaps.
- Comprehensive reporting tools: Simplifies the monthly reporting of management information, allows better budget management and enables simpler data analysis so any trends can be spotted easily.
- Streamlined processes: Alleviating mundane administration, the system utilises best practice and legally-compliant techniques to file documents electronically, log data and meet disaster recovery and back-up aims. In addition, it promotes employee empowerment via the self-service portal.
- Web-based: Constantly updated by ADP experts with the most relevant information to reduce risk. There is no need for no need for internal payroll IT software, servers or maintenance, thus cost savings are a given.
Anything else I need to know?
With 24/7 access, ADP payroll specialists will be on hand to answer any questions you may have, make necessary amendments or quickly flag up any issues, recognised due to years' worth of payroll experience.
If your business is looking for an integrated payroll and HR solution that allows staff the opportunity to reach their potential while driving business growth, then consider ADP freedom. It is a clear, easy and flexible payroll service which ultimately allows you and your staff to concentrate on other business priorities.
For more information, download the ADP freedom brochure or CONTACT US
Read why other organisations have chosen ADP as their payroll provider